We supply an ever-growing list of farm shops, cafes, delis and restaurants and thank all of them for their continued support.
We deliver directly to a range of local shops, delis, cafes and restaurants which are listed below. Our range of outlets is constantly evolving and while we do our best to keep things up-to-date, the stocked products may not always be exactly as listed below.
If any of the suppliers listed do not stock our full range of products, but you wish to collect from them, many are happy to take customer orders so do not hesitate to ask them.
Ronaldos Ice Cream
Our fresh, whole milk is used to produce all of the Norwich-based Ronaldo Ice Cream which is available across the region in a wide range of outlets as well as direct from the famous Ronaldo ice cream barrows!
They produce up to 100 different flavours through the year in their ice cream kitchen, so there is a flavour for everyone.
Shops and Delis
- AG Meales, Wayford Bridge (milk, cream, yogurt and cheese)
- Algy’s Farm Shop, Bintree (milk, cream, yogurt and cheese)
- Bakers and Larners, Holt (milk, cream, cheese and yogurt)
- Beeston Garden Centre and Farm Shop, Beeston (milk, cream, yogurt, butter and cheese)
- Blofield Farm Shop, Blofield (cheese)
- Causeway Butchers, Ingham (milk, cream, yogurt, cheese and butter)
- Coxfords Butchers, Aylsham (milk)
- Creake Abbey Farm Shop, North Creake (cheese)
- CT Baker Budgens of Aylsham and Holt (milk, cream, cheese and yogurt)
- Guist General Stores, Guist (milk, cream, yogurt and cheese)
- Hewitt and Grant’s Butchers, Coltishall (milk and all products available to order into shop)
- Itteringham Village Store (milk, cream, cheese, yogurt and butter)
- Ludham Bridge Stores, Ludham Bridge (milk)
- Ludham Convenience Store (milk, yogurt and cream)
- Neatishead Village Shop (milk, cream, cheese and yogurt)
- Swannington Farm to Fork and Fish, Horstead (milk, cream and yogurt)
- The Acorn Hut, Mattishall (Milk, cream, cheese and yogurt)
- Tacons Farm Shop, Rollesby (milk, cream, cheese, yogurt and butter)
- White House Farm Shop and Cafe, Sprowston, Norwich (milk, cream, yogurt, butter and cheese)
Restaurants and Cafes
- A Piece of Cake, Coltishall (milk, cream and buttermilk)
- Cross Street Union, Coffee Shop, Holt (milk and butter)
- Dollies Bakery, Coltishall (milk)
- Don Txoko, St Benedicts, Norwich (cheese)
- Saracen’s Head, Wolterton (milk and cream)
- Sunset Café, Mousehold (milk)
- The Norfolk Mead Hotel, Coltishall (milk, cream and cheese)
- White House Farm Shop and Cafe, Sprowston, Norwich (milk and yogurt)
We also supply fresh milk to The Horstead Centre and Once Upon a Time Nurseries.
On the first Saturday of every month we can be found at Creake Abbey farmers market, near Fakenham. This is a large market packed with the very best local produce, from fresh veg to flowers and pies to pickles there is something for everyone. We bring our soft cheeses, yogurt, cream and butter so it’s an ideal place to stock up!
We take our products to a number of annual events each year including the Aylsham Show, North Norfolk Food and Drink Festival, Reepham Food and Drink Festival and Deepdale Christmas Market..
We offer a local doorstep delivery round to the residents of Frettenham. We deliver our whole range of fresh produce direct to your door, twice per week. If you live in Frettenham and are interested in receiving a delivery, then please get in touch via phone or email.
Jill Harvey, Dunham Dairies
We also supply all our dairy produce to a local door-to-door delivery round which supplies Hainford and Aylsham and the surrounding areas.
If you live in this area and would like more information, Jill Harvey can be contacted on 01603 754462.