This is a recipe that works with all our soft cheese flavours. However, using the Soft Cheese with Lavender has to be our favourite.
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 60g Nortons Soft Cheese (flavour of your choosing)
- Lemon juice.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180oC and drizzle some oil in the base of a small roasting tin.
- Simply cut the chicken breasts length-ways along the side of the meat to create a large flap.
- Place 30g (or as much as you can fit!) of Nortons Soft Cheese with Lavender in the cavity and pull the breast back together.
- Squeeze over a dash of lemon juice, black pepper and a little salt to taste.Place the chicken breasts in the roasting tin and cook in the
- oven for about 25 minutes, until the meat is cooked through.
- Top tip – try wrapping the chicken breast in bacon or Parma ham before it goes in the oven.