- 1 large pack of digestive biscuits
- 100-200g honeycomb
- 100g Nortons butter
- 500g Nortons Original Soft Cheese
- 125ml Nortons Double Cream
- 1 Lemon (juice and zest)
- Icing Sugar
- Fresh fruit and extra honeycomb to decorate.
- For the base, break up the digestive biscuits and honeycomb so you have a range of different crumb sizes.
- Melt the butter and mix this in with the biscuit-honeycomb crumb.
- In a greased, 10 inch loose-bottomed flan tin press the biscuit/butter/honeycomb mix into an even layer across the bottom. Firm down with the back of a spoon and place in the fridge to set.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the soft cheese and double cream and mix these together. Add extra cream if you like a looser texture.
- Add in the juice and zest of a lemon and icing sugar to taste. If you like a sweeter dessert, then add more icing sugar!
- Spread the mixture across the biscuit base and return to the fridge to set. Overnight is best but a few hours will do.
- Arrange fresh fruit, berries and additional honeycomb over the surface.
- Serve with Nortons Dairy’s fresh cream or natural yogurt.