- 4 large fresh figs
- 50g Nortons Original Soft Cheese
- 2 tbsps Norfolk honey
- Fresh mint
- Carefully cut the figs in quarters down to about two thirds of their height and ease them open.
- In the centre of each, scoop in two generous teaspoons of soft cheese.
- Place the figs in a shallow baking dish and drizzle them with honey.
- Bake in a hot oven 200oC for about 8-10minutes, until the figs soften and are running with juice.
- To serve, drizzle over more honey and sprinkle mint leaves on top.
- As a dessert, serve with Ronaldos vanilla ice-cream or as a starter enjoy with prosciutto or Parma ham.